Eye vision
I am having spect for long distance. When I look or read, I always see spots running in front of my eyes.
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Normally also we see some spots which are called floaters. But it will require further examination to comment any further. Consult your ophthalmologist for further guidance. Drink lots of water and give frequent eye rest. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?