Eye Twitching
My Right eye is twitching from past 2-3 weeks , its very disturbing . I feel relief some times and it comes back , it comes and goes all the day . i dnt drink much coffee so caffeine cant be a reason , can some one tell me what to do to get rid of it and what can be possible reason for same .

Hello there....., there are various causes for eye twitching.... Eyelid twitching may be triggered by: Alcohol intake, Bright light, Caffeine excess, Fatigue. Irritation of the eye surface or inner eyelids, Physical exertion, Smoking, Stress, Wind.... Very rarely, eye twitching may be a sign of certain brain and nervous system disorders.... eye twitching is sometimes the earliest sign of a chronic movement disorder, especially if other facial spasms develop too.
Dr. Bhaskar R
Family Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Does your work involve staring at a monitor for long periods? Eye fatigue is a very common cause. Lack of sleep is another common cause. It could also be a sign of calcium imbalance. The differential diagnosis for one symptom is too long. Do visit a physician who will examine and arrive at a diagnosis.