Eye strain
Hi , I'm facing eye strain and dry eye issue while using computer. I have got my eyes checked with optician, there is no glass power. I want to buy plane glasses. What kind of lenses would you suggest for computer usage. Also if I can use any eyedrop while using computer.

Hi sir, I would suggest that while working on computer, every 20 minutes, take a 20 second break and look at a distant object 20 feet away. You can use plano antireflective/ blue lens glasses while using computer. Eye drop teardrops 4 times a day 4 times a day will help you for the dryness.