Eye sight has blocked

My uncle has met some accident two and half years back.As,he was riding bike at that time a car suddenly hit him by the side.His right side fore head (very upper part of eye ) has hit to the mirror rod.From that incident his right eye sight has blocked.By consulting some specialists and undergone some scannings .They said a nerve from Brain to right eye which leads to sight of right eye has pressed,If that nerve releases sight becomes normal to the right eye.But the senses for the righteye as usual as before the accident (right eye can recognise or show some deviation when some light falls directly on it). So,this is the problem I need the best solution for getting this problem solved as soon as possible.

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye sight has blocked

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello Your description suggests that he has traumatic optic neuropathy I am sorry but after this long time, there is no treatment for his vision now.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern for your uncle. But i didnt quite understand the later half of your question. Anyways, since its been two and half years, why didnt you get anything done back then itself,? The damage done over a period of this long duration wont be possible to be reversed. But you can try consulting a neurophysician or a neurosurgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.