Eye sight getting weak
I have my interview within a month and i got to know yesterday that I have some kind of infection in my right eye, which of course can be cured. But my eye sight too got weak, one with -0.25 and other with -0.5. What should i do to? I have 30 days before my interview and before that i must have a 6/6 vision. What should i do to remove my specs?

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Sir Visual Acuity (6/6) and refraction (minus power) are two different parameters Most jobs ask for vision 6/6 with glasses Please recheck the criteria once again If it is 6/6 with glasses, you need to worry at all. . . . Just cure the infection Suppose If that is 6/6 without glasses, then you may have to undergo lasik surgery. But in presence of infection, that may not be done immediately So Bottom line Read the criteria and let me know
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai
What you have said is a minimal refractory errors that can be corrected by correction by lasik surgery or contact lens..for eye infection consult an optholmologist and follow his advice