Eye problems
My mother suffering from 1 yr for retina problem coursees for fluctuate of blood pressure.  Now dr says some water cloud in retina so, she needs injection in eye. Now my question is she has 190/100 blood pressure.  she has high blood pressure in this stage is suitable for injection.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello 1. control BP 2. kindly send me her medical records so that i may guide you better

Hello I suggest you to consultant ophthalmologist for it ..you need to specify what exactly she's been asked to undergo.. Bit one thing is for sure before doing anything ophthalmologist will make sure that the vital signs are normal and the co morbid conditions are under control..thank you