Eye problem

I want to know about laser operation , is it good or is there any side effect And i want to know the best docter

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye problem

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
hello lasik is very good option to get rid of glasses Doctor will perform few tests (Schirmer test, Pentacam and Fundus examination) and if all tests are normal then you can go for lasik surgery without fear. Success rate of LASIK is over 96%. Side effects may vary from minimal like mild dryness, DALK , haloes, glare to severe like infection (very rare). precaution include: a. avoid face/head wash for 1 week b. avoid swimming /water sports for 6 weeks c. avoid eye make up for 6 weeks Cost :depends on Type of lasik which varies from 25000 for standard lasik to 1.10 lacs for SMILE lasik
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. What kind of eye operation are you talking about . Laser operation are done for a lot of things related to the eye, which one is yours? Im assuming you might be referring about the operation which is related to vision i.e., LASIK. Its good and there are bo side effects. The recovery time is also soon and there are many doctors who can do it. Almost all ophthalmologists practicing can do it. You will have to choose by consulting them in person. Cant help you on that. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.