Eye problem
I have accomodation spasm how can I treat it and doctor told me to do exercises but they are hurting more than treating
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hello 1.get your cycloplegic refraction done under atropine 2. Use glasses as prescribes by doctor 3. Use atropine ointment for long term in tapering doses 4. Best person to consult is neuroophthalmologists 5. For more information.. U can contact me
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?