Eye problem
I cant open my eyes sometimes...it becomes to watery sometimes...i cant drive as sun appears i cant see clearly and need to shut down my eyes

Hello there..... Photophobia is a condition in which bright lights hurt your eyes..... The type of treatment you need will depend on the underlying cause. Types of treatment include: eye drops that reduce inflammation for scleritis....antibiotics for conjunctivitis....artificial tears for mild dry eye syndrome....antibiotic eye drops for corneal abrasions....wear shades in sunlight.... Consult Ophthalmologist....