Eye problem

Hi...I guess I have a left eye problem...since couple of days I can c a little unclear with my left eye then my right eye...although I can perfectly see everything...just a little unclear with one eye...when I saw my eye in mirror I saw a very small spot or maybe particle in my left eye exactly in the middle of my eye...whenever I wink my eyes...I feel some kind of particle in my left eye ...should i worry?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello It is very difficult to comment without actually examining your eyes kindly send me a photo of your eyes so that i can review that particle and guide you you can also consult local ophthalmologist
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It is very difficult to tell what the cause for improper vision, just form history. You will need detailed ophthalmological examination to check for any refractory error, inflammation in conjunctiva, cornea, uvea, any foreign body. So kindly consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation.