Eye Problem
Hello... My name is Shivam. When i was 2 year old, I had a train accident. That time i didn,t knew what actually happend. When started growing, I noticed that my right eye is not moving towards right. I showed a docter. He said that my right eye,s one nerve is jam. So, now my problem is,I can,t move my right eye towards right side... Please help me

Hello Your symptoms are suggestive of  sixth nerve palsy . Treatment depends on amount of squint Kindly share photos of your eye so that I may guide you better Regards