Eye partial vision blur

Hello Sir/madam i am having a partial vision blur in my left eye. I have consulted vasan eye care. They said its a hammerage in the retina. Though i have not met with any injuries or any accident, it suddenly happened one morning. What should be done for this, is this serious? Will this be cured?

Hello...... Forceful sneezing or coughing with closed glossitis increases the pressure in vessels leading to damage of vessels .... That heals on its own in few days .... Nothing to worry ... But in some hypertensive patients this may occur so better to check blood pressure once
Dr. Rajen Mehta
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 3 yrs exp Rajkot
Hemorrhage in the retina could be due to Valsalva maneuver. Further actions would depend on the location and it's level in the retina. If its large and is located over macula then one needs surgery. However conservative approach is advised for two weeks or so.