Eye paining
Doctor I'm feeling excruciating pain in my eyes often accompanied by a sense of irritation.. I got my eyes tested for power but it was ok.. I work in front of desktop for 8 hrs a day.. Can I use eye tone eye drops?  Is it because of d job dat I'm suffering this?

Eye pain can occur on the surface of your eye or within your eye's deeper structures. Eye pain that's on the surface of your eye might be described as itching, burning or shooting pain. Surface eye pain is often related to a foreign object in your eye, an eye infection, or anything that irritates or inflames the membrane covering the surface of your eye. Consult Ophthalmologist for further advice...