Eye floaters
Is it possible to get rid of eye-floaters? Got 1 in my right eye since the past 2 weeks, and got my retina checked. It seems fine though.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello floaters are due to vitreous (gel in eye) liquifaction there is no treatment for this just avoid seeing them these are entirely normal consult ophthalmologist if these suddenly increase in number This is a provisional diagnosis. consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination

Hello.. Well floaters are the symptom of retinal detachment...like it might be due to any cause...slow degeneration..snail track degeneration etc.many a times we don't go any treatment for it...please consult an ophthalmologist and get it reconfirmed..thank you