Eye cyst prob
I am eyecyst more than 6 months..it stays in my eye lead .it does notgo away.what ever natural treatment i try.before also i had faced the same issue..that time i had to go for a operation..but i do not want to go for operation.please suggest me what i sould do

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello This is chalazion 1. Hot fomentation 2. Lid massage...with index finger ...firm massage...from.up to down movement 3. Apply antibiotic ointment If this does not heal then go for intralesional steroid injection
Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Belgaum
It is called chalazion. Can be treated by giving a small steroid injection in that lesion...but it may recur again. ....do warm compresses and antibiotic ointment for a week