Eye ball pressure

My mom is suffering from eye pain. She has a pain in her left eye. Consulted eye Specialistt and that doctor suggested to check the eye pressure. Where can I do that
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Usually opthalmologist have tonometer ,an instrument used to measure intraocular pressure , consult opthalmologist in minto hospital or any other private hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?