Extreme weakness becoz suddenly bleeding
Actually i was intimate with my hubby before bleeding starts And i was taken unwanted 72 for avoid pregnancy and today morning suddenly stomach stroke was occur like gastric prblm then after fresh i was relax then after 30 mints again it happens and vomiting is also occur that 's why i take aciloc and dabur pudina then i feel relax and at the tim of vomiting my legs was shivering and after 3-4 hours suddenly bleeding is starting and my last mensuration was 22 nov then how can it possible that mc is again occur

It can be due to the pill consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
This is side effects of I pill. Connect online for further queries
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Get an ultra sonography done.