External piles
Im suffering from the thrombosis external hemorrhoids form the past few days but came to conclusion today through sigmatoscopy. . What diet should be prefer amd wthat are the things to avoid and shoitld I avwaod the smoking cogarrates ?

Hello..You need immediate surgical attention.. Consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination as treatment depends upon clinical grading I think you should know that hemorrhoids are divided into different types I.e. Type 1- hemorrhoids are treated with conservative medical therapy and avoidance of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and spicy or fatty foods Type 2 or 3- hemorrhoids are initially treated with nonsurgical procedures Very symptomatic type 3 -hemorrhoids are best treated with surgical hemorrhoidectomy Treatment of type 4-internal hemorrhoids requires prompt surgical consultation.. So kindly consult a surgeon for proper examination of the affected region and for further management...