External piles

I have this problem for past two months. Earlier one year i got this problem and cured within two weeks. now again i'm suffering from this. I can't sit for more then 10 mins. I feel there is a lump inside or outside of anus open(left side). I feel itching and pinning pain always. currently i'm taking homeo medicines and it is just okay. Doctor can you please show me a way. i want this to be cured permanently.

Hello.. Well first thing is you need to bring about dietary modifications like eating more of green leafy vegetables,fibre like oats...you need to drink lot of water....avoid spicy food and oily food...do not strain while passing stools...try to drink warm glass if water empty stomach in the morning...you can also do sitz bath...that is out some warn me water in a tub and you sit on that... conuslt a surgeon...thank you