External hemmorhoids
I am having External hemmorhoids which leads to constant pain nd ever more while sitting or applying pressure on the effected area.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to make certain dietary changes like have a high fiber diet. Avoid oily and spicy foods, avoid processed and fermented foods and as far as possible acoid tea/coffee and other carbonated beverages.  Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.