cancer-icon

Exposure to hash and weed

I've been smoking up for more than 6 years now which came along with its side effects. I've had issues with my sleep, and at times problems in breathing. However, thankfully I've been able to reduce the habit to less than once a week maybe 10 days. I've had some other complications like boil on face in quick succession, a restricted jaw movement once and occasional pain in random body parts. I've reduced smoking and smoking up considerably now but just hoping to know if this could anyway lead to some sort of CANCER. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks in advance..

Harisha N L

Hello my friend i totally appreciate and understand concern towards your health....first and foremost advice of mine to you is to stop smoking. The benefits of quitting smoking are extraordinary. Once you're tobacco-free, your risks of heart disease, lung disease and cancer begin to drop even if you've been smoking for years....I would suggest you to consult nearest pulmonologist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.