Expecting pregnancy

We have planned to have a baby and from 3 months we are trying for it in the alternate days. But every time I'm getting my periods. I took all the blood count tests,thyroid tests and also I had internal ultrasound scan on my 14th day of period. everything is normal...No problem found. Can you please suggest me what can be done..

Doctor Answers (1) on Expecting pregnancy

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Practitioner
Hi, usually 14th day of period is the ovulation time, although the exact timing might vary among women or even from month to month. Looking for your monthly patterns can help.during this week have sex regularly it can help you.and follow healthy diet and habits.avoid stress, Take vitamins,and start taking folic acid tablets, it will help to prevent neural tube defects in fetus.and also go for your husband health check up.if any medical problem is there inform your doctor. Infertility means inabillity to conceive after one year of regular sex. Consult obstetrician for furthur evaluation and treatment.