animal-health-icon
Exessive hair fall
I have adopted this stray puppy 1 month old I bath him with normal shampoo which I use. But for some day I noticed it's hairs falling here n there so much. I don't know anything about puppy shampoos or things plzz suggest what to use

Dr. Prachi Kshatriya
Veterinary Surgeon 3 yrs exp Mohali

See our shampoo are harsh on their skin he seems to b young wht r u feeding him coz improper nutrition also leads to hairfall nd kindly use episoothe shampoo by virbac u'l get it frm ny vet shop

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Better to get it checked out by a veterinary doctor in person. The shampoo for dogs are different than humans. Also if the dog has lice problem he will need to be bathed with a soap called scablice soap. But still better to get it checked out by a veterinary doctor. There is always some amount of hairfall on dogs but to tell wether it's in normal amount or excess, it can be said only after examining. All the best. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.