Excrement Problem
I have an excrement problem. When I used wc , I noticed a color of red comes along with it. I was so surprised to see it becoz it felt scald. What should I do? Is it danger? Although I have never suffered to such case before. Besides the excrement was normal. Plz help. Thanks.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Was the red colour in your feces blood? If it is blood, then it could be due to fissure in ano or haemorrhoids. You will need detailed clinical examination and to diagnose it. So kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation. Conservatively start eating foods rich in fibres like green leafy vegetables, raw fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water.