Excessive sweating
I've hyperhiderosis in my hands, feets and facial parts. I've heard about ETS surgery and VATS surgery as a permanent cure. Now i am really fed up with this sweating. Do i have to go with these surgery? Please explain me more aboout thoracoscopic cervical sympathcotomy VATS for palmer hyperhiderosis , estimate cost in delhi, risks and an experienced doctor in delhi.
7 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. You seem to be suffering from palmo plantar hyper hidrosis. This has no permanent one time cure apart from surgery, but i would not suggest surgery unless your other treatment options have been exhausted.Your treatment options include - application of lotions that reduce sweating, tablets to reduce sweating, iontophoresis - destroying sweat glands using low voltage current or reducing sweating with Botox injections. See a dermatologist near you and discuss the treatment options with him. Further queries may be sent to follow up private chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?