Excessive sweating
I've hyperhiderosis in my hands, feets and facial parts. I've heard about ETS surgery and VATS surgery as a permanent cure. Now i am really fed up with this sweating. Do i have to go with these surgery? Please explain me more aboout thoracoscopic cervical sympathcotomy VATS for palmer hyperhiderosis , estimate cost in delhi, risks and an experienced doctor in delhi.

Doctor responses for similar questions

Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homoeopath 18 yrs exp Delhi
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Dr. Kanu Rajput
Sexologist 5 yrs exp Delhi
Dear Patient, Phimosis is a condition in which a person is unable to pull back his foreskin either Partially or Completely. I was going through the internet and found out many opinions on Phimosis and Its Surgery (Circumcision). We are glad to inform you that not all patients have to undergo a surgery. Phimosis can be corrected/ Treated without Surgery as well. Please go through our feedbacks online (Dr. Manu Rajput) and (Dr. Kanu Rajput). We both practice at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. In our feedbacks, you can see GENUINE PATIENTS who were in the same state of confusion/ Dilemma regarding phimosis like you are now and read their and our success stories. A lot many patients after 'researching' a lot on Google get depressed and convinced that circumcision is the only way to get rid of phimosis which is not true. Circumcision is one way BUT NOT THE ONLY WAY... Many believes that its not possible or if it's possible then after sometime it will again go back to the previous stage. We don't know how true is that coz frankly speaking, we haven't seen and observed any patient of ours coming back to stage 0. We are yet to see... Pun intended but with all due respect 😊 NON SURGICAL PHIMOSIS TREATMENT is a reality and it does resolve the condition.
Kindly visit this link for further information on the condition and to book your appointment : https://sidriinternational.com/treatments/best-doctor-for-phimosis-treatment-in-delhi/
Google is good but definitely not the best. feel free to book your appointment with us. We will make sure to give you the best possible solution to your problem. https://sidriinternational.com/
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Dr. Sujit Shanshanwal
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes, you can use it. But along with alder lotion you should also use oral medication to better control the excessive sweating problem. You dermatologist can better advice regarding the medicine to be taken.
Consult your dermatologist.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?