Excessive sweating
I've hyperhiderosis in my hands, feets and facial parts. I've heard about ETS surgery and VATS surgery as a permanent cure. Now i am really fed up with this sweating. Do i have to go with these surgery? Please explain me more aboout thoracoscopic cervical sympathcotomy VATS for palmer hyperhiderosis , estimate cost in delhi, risks and an experienced doctor in delhi.

Doctor responses for similar questions

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai
Check thyroid levels and inform
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Normally a person will have less number of sweat glands in palms and feet. But some people have larger number of glands & they sweat more too. Especially when they are mentally stressed or anxious. Eat less salt Apply some talcum powder on the palms and soles Keep the parts dry. Else it may lead to infection. Homoeopathy has a solution for your condition. You may have to consult personally
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Dr. Harisha N L
Hyperhidrosis is abnormally excessive sweating that's not necessarily related to higher temperatures or exercise. You may sweat so much that it soaks through your clothes or drips off your hands. Besides disrupting normal daily activities, hyperhidrosis can cause social anxiety and embarrassment. Hyperhidrosis treatment usually involves prescription-strength antiperspirants on the affected areas. Rarely, an underlying cause may be found and treated. For persistent hyperhidrosis, you may need to try different medications or other therapies. In severe cases, your doctor may suggest surgery either to remove the sweat glands or to disconnect the nerves responsible for the overproduction of sweat.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?