Excessive sweating
Hi i am male and 26 yrs of age...From past many years i am having excessive sweating in hands, feet's and under legs....even took homeopathy medicines for a month but there was no results....its really troubling me , whats the best and permanent method to cure this....

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Homeopathy is no better than just taking water in the name of medicines. It's been proved not to work for anything. It's just unfortunate that this firm of quackery still exist. Consult a MD consultant physican in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.