Excessive sweating

Commonly known as swamp ass,even in winter days I have to wear dark clothes. Also in even 2-3 mins of normal jogging my ass becomes much wet.  It's highly uncomfortable to focus. I am a guy who loves to be hygiene. And in summer there appears sweat marks in my pants if I sit for even 1-2 hrs. Hoping for a reply soon.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excessive sweating

Dr. Rashmi T V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi
Excessive sweating might be secondary to disorder of the thyroid or pituitary glands, diabetes mellitus , tumours ,gout , menopause , certain drugs, ormercury poisoning .Treatment is mainly topical antiperspirants (aluminium chloride ) as the first line of therapy for hyperhidrosis. In severe cases  anticholinergics are sometimes used in the treatment keeping I view its side-effects, including dry mouth, urinary retention, constipation, and visual disturbances .Injections of botulinium toxin type A, Sweat gland removal and also Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy  are the other options available…