Excessive salivation
I produce excessive saliva everyday. I wake up with mouth full of saliva and if I swallow it by mistake, I puke. This happens regularly. I produce saliva through out the day and need to spit all the time which is very annoying. I also get cough every morning. it is very frustrating. please help

Dr. Parthasarathy G
GastroIntestinal Surgery 14 yrs exp Hyderabad
You have what is called as waterbrash. This may be an indication that your acid from the stomach is refluxing up your food pipe and irritating your throat. You need an evaluation and medications to decrease the reflux.