Excessive Hairfall

I am having hair fall resulting baldness in most areas. Help me out. I have dandruff too.
My wife also facing the same problem as mine. I used arish herbal products. It is helping to stop hairfall but baldness is still there. Please help me out of this serious issue.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excessive Hairfall

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
There's no way to cure male-pattern baldness, but some medications can slow it down. Minoxidil is an FDA-approved over-the-counter treatment you apply to your scalp. It slows the rate of loss and helps some guys grow new hair. But once you stop using it, hair loss returns.

Regarding transplant, doctor will move healthy hair from the back and side of your head to the top. The process can be costly, and you may need to do it a few times before it takes. After 2 months, you’ll shed most of what the doctor moved, but new strands will grow back. It’ll start to look normal within 6 months.
consult Dermatologist...