Excessive hair on body
I've excessive hairs on my full body. Everywhere like legs, chest, back, arms, feet, shoulder, triceps etc. Please suggest a solution to get rid or to reduce them. Is laser a only solution? What's the main cause of it?

Hi, Depending on the underlying cause of the excessive hair growth, your doctor may prescribe hormonal treatments. But whether used in conjunction with hormonal treatments or alone, there are a number of non-hormonal options: laser hair removal, electrolysis, etc., Consult Dermatologist...