Excessive hair loss
My brother has been suffering from excessive loss of hair since the last three years. In his younger days he had no such problem and he had a good amount of has been a very recent problem and nothing seems to work....what should be done??
114 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹1000 for 24 hrs

Is he stressed because of work? Is he gaining weight? Eating junk food? Sleeping late? Not exercising? If the answer to any one of the above questions is yes then hair fall is bound to happen. Plus, if you have baldness running in the family then it can be triggered due to the above habits. Visit a dermatologist. The doctor will examine you and give you treatment based on why you have hair fall in the first place. Hair fall can be experienced by any one at any age. Thence the importance of visiting a dermatologist personally .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.