Excessive dependency
I have the capability of doing things by myself but i dont do this independently. I feel it will be perfect if any other person involves along with me. I think I'm depending on others excessively. How can i get rid of this excessive dependent nature and how can i improve my confident levels?

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your problem seems to be due to poor confidence levels as you have correctly identified and poor self esteem. It can be because of various reasons. You need to see a psychiatrist to understand the nature of your problem and undergo psychological counselling.