Excessive dandruff proble
Hi my friend has excessive dandruff problem and needs to consult a doctor for it. He has consulted doctors before however it not worked for him. The dandruff still remains. Please suggest
28 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello,he can try nizerol shampoo, its ketaconzol shaompoo 1% ,apply shampoo leave it for5min and rinse it. This works for most of the people but he has to apply it twice daily for 15 days. If this doesn't help he can go for higher antifungal shampoos . Take him to dermatologist in nearest hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?