Excessive bowel gas in abdomen
I'm feeling this from last three to four months or so during night specially. I get up feeling pain or tightness, tender in lower abdomen like I have urge to pee but it is generally the gas that is causing the bloating and giving sense of urination. However the quantity of urine is not very much. Then after some of the gas gets released and I start feeling normal again, but gases keep on coming and bloating and burping continuous. This is happening in early morning hours.  Please help, is it because of gas simply or is it related to urinary system as well. It is not happen in the morning. Tests  done - Urine routine,USG abdomen + pelvis, reports are Normal only came is USG excessive bowel gases in abdomen. Medicine, given syrup Gasovia, Tab Urimax, Tab Etos 60, cap Rabemac DSR for 5 days. But it doesn't cured it completely... Symptoms are back. Please help.

Detailed history and Clinical examination needed which is a limitations of online consultation. Please do following lifestyle and dietary modification. • Small and frequent meals ( Divide your meal in 6 to 8 meals per day) • Plenty of water 3-4 litters per day if no contraindications • High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits  if no contraindications • Regular exercise like brisk walk with profusely sweeting • Do medication for reduce the anxiety and stress • Good sleeping habits • Chew your food well before swallow • Keep 2-3 hours gap between last meal and sleeping timings. • Add curd and buttermilk in diet • Keep head end of bed higher side with help of blocks over bed’s feet • Weight reduction with targets of BMI 24 kg/mt2 • Maintain proper position during passing stools. Can put block under feet. • Do not put pressure during passing stools • Avoid alcohol and smoking if any,  • Avoid excessive oily food, carminatives , beverages , tea,  coffee,  prolonged fasting, chocolate, free suger and free fat specially Trans fat • Avoid prolonged fasting • Avoid heavy meals for evening hours Review/Consult gastroenterologist nearby for clinical examinations and further  investigations as soon as possible