Excess sweating & odor
My body especially under arms constantly seem to have BO even though I use deo's / roll one and perfumes. I do tend to sweat a lot but at time even without sweating a lot the odour comes back right after a fresh bath too. What do I do to rectify it?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings . so there are two problems. Excess sweating and bad odor. Excess sweating can be controlled with certain lotions or Botox treatment. This will provide you good relief for atleast six months. Otherwise for excessive bad odour, you must visit a dermatologist. Cause sometimes, colonisation with certain organisms is the reason for the odour. Or you may be having a local infection. Also losing weight of you Are obese would help since sweat tends to accumulate in folds of skin. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.