Excess bleeding
I 'm newly married and i m getting bleeding for every 3-5 days. I got this 3 times in a month. I have used tablets for more than 2 months .

Dr. Harisha N L
Menorrhagia is the medical term for menstrual periods with abnormally heavy or prolonged bleeding....possible causes are polyps, fibroids,ovarian dysfunction,. Some blood coagulation disorders — such as von Willebrand's disease etc,uterine cancer, ovarian cancer and cervical cancer etc...Consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.