EXCESS ANGER
Actually I am talking about my mother, She is widow and her age is 36 year only. She is behaving very bad, she always behaves with anyone in anger mood. she says that I want to die, and want to go anywhere .

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... ..she is just 36 years old.. May be emotional disturbance after the death of husband or due to some other reasons she is depressed.. I don't know your age, but you have to take care of her, make her understand that she has to live for children and for their betterment.. Take her to psychiatrist for counseling..