Exceeding periods
Hello doctor .I'm 18 years old..my periods have exceeded for like 15days and also it isn't severe ..I bleed very little .there is no pain at all...is it normal or abnormal? Should I consult a gyno? I'm very tensed :(

Good morning Thnxs for your question I think u have POLYCYSTIC OVARIES. Thats why ur period is scanty and prolong. To diagnose that u have to do ultrasound of pelvis. And consult Gynecologist for further treatment. Thnxs

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+128
Chat with a sexologist
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its not normal. Normally it should just last for 3-5 days. Consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. She will be able to help you further by running some tests and some treatment. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.