Ethiglow facewash cons
Hi,i visited one dermatologist for acne marks and she prescribed me ethiglow facewash which has brightened my face although it doesn't seem to work on marks.i visited the ethical site and got to know about ethiglow soap for body. So I just wanted to know is there any cons of using this facewash and soap for long terms as it contains kojic acid.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Firstly I would want to know what in kojic acid troubles you against it's use. Secondly - don't worry - the contact period of application of soaps and face washes are too short to cause any significant systemic absorption and internal side effects. Don't worry you can use safely as long as it doesn't irritate your skin. Exert Caution while using anything new on areas of sensitive skin and private parts.
further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. warm regards