ESR problem
My father's hands and feet kind of swell if seated for long and don't get normal like before! So, we are thinking about ESR but need some expert advice! What foods should he take to reduce or normalize the ESR?
176 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prathap Kumar.M.P
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, I hope you are referring to an investigation called Erytrocyte sedimentation rate( ESR). ESR is raised in many conditions. Swelling of hands and limbs suggests there is some problem with liver or kidney. It's better to see a general physician and get him evaluated as soon as possible. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.