Erythema nodosum

Mam can u plz help me by knowing which type of dermatologists should i consult for erythema nodosum...i will be highly obliged... and at last do u treat such patients.
views-icons 65 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Any dermatologist should be able to treat you. Erythema nodosum is a self resolving condition. You will need medicines to help you with the pain in the lesions of your skin or joint pains if you have any. It is important to rule out certain major illnesses that can be associated with erythema nodosum by performing certain investigations (blood and urine tests). If there is not identifiable cause we treat the patient symptomatically with anti inflammatory medicines. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to resolve. I do treat patients with erythema nodosum. You may visit me or any dermatologist of your choice for the same. I would first like to rule out any associated causing before putting you on symptomatic treatment. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?