Erruption in inner side of upper eyelid
There is an erruption in the inner side of upper eyelid which is not visible from outside. There is no redness in the eye. It is not visible or understood from outside. But there is irritation as if there is something in the eye. I have applied Chloromycetin Aplicap. But it is persisting since the last 3 days. Though I have applied only once a day Will it be ok only with this medicine or anything else needs to be done

Hello I can understand your concern but it is very difficult to comment without examining you Kindly share photos of your eyes so that I may guide you better