Erections and sparm
Erecations and sparm count problem marriage aye 5 years avuthundhi no childrens my wife was good but I have only problem

Hi . Have to done some check up?
chat through online chat option for guidance share few more detail history will help u
Get a semen analysis done and tell me your reports
Please upload your semen analysis report and any other reports available. You will need a proper consultation for all the problems and correct treatment will be helpful
Consult qualified andrologist
Hi, Have you done any tests? We require you to get few tests done and share the reports with us for proper analysis? What is your sperm count? Aap tension na le. As your problem can be resolved.