Erections and size.

My penis has become so small in flacid situation. I started masturbating from 13yrs. now am facing problems with erectile dyfunction and nightfall and pme. Help me to overcome my problems and my penis to come to normal position. and my parents are seeing matches. and i have little high sugar levels but am not using any medications. before diabetics i was facing this problem heavily

Doctor Answers (1) on Erections and size.

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices.... Excessive masturbation may have been the cause of your problems to begin with. Reducing your frequency of sex and masturbation from now on will help to prevent early ejaculation and seminal leakages from reoccurring.