Erection problem
My name is vamsi and I m 26 years old I got married 2 years back Everything went on well till now regarding sex But suddenly I dono why I m not able to have sex correctly from 3 days when I m trying to erect. my Penis is not responding and I m not able to enjoy sex with my partner Plzzz help me

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello vamsi Hi Erectile dysfunction(ED) usually has a multifactorial etiology. Organic, physiologic, endocrine, and psychogenic factors are involved in the ability to obtain and maintain erections. In general, ED is divided into 2 broad categories, organic and psychogenic. Although most ED was once attributed to psychological factors, pure psychogenic ED is in fact uncommon; however, many men with organic etiologies may also have an associated psychogenic component. Conditions that may be associated with ED include diabetes,hypertension and CAD, as well as neurologic disorders, endocrinopathies, benign prostatic hyperplasia,and depression....In fact, almost any disease may affect erectile function by altering the nervous, vascular, or hormonal systems. Various diseases may produce changes in the smooth muscle tissue of the corpora cavernosa or influence the patient’s psychological mood and behavior. Treatment options for ED include the following: Sexual counseling, if no organic causes can be found for the dysfunction Oral medications Injected, implanted, or topically applied medications External vacuum and constriction devices Surgery kindly consult urologist or psychiatrists they will do the needful.... regards