Erection problem
My most of the penis portion goes in my stomach and out portion of penis is like ruber and have erection problem too. I think it is because of hard grip masturbation

take our treatment for this
weight loss
Hi, There seems to be issue not only with the grip but also with your internal issues. Due to which you facing Erection problems. This is a serious concern and hence you should try and get this issue resolved at the earliest. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - It seems you are getting Erection but it’s not hard enough for you to penetrate. Even if you penetrate you seem to lose your Erection. At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction The issue needs to be evaluated in detailed basis which we’ll be in a better position to help you get your issue resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Consult me online for evaluation and treatment
Take proper knowledge about this first Chat online with me