Erection Problem

Hi, I am a male aged 27 yrs and I went under a Inguinal Hernia surgery 18 months back roughly. But now I am facing a problem with my sex life i.e I can't get enough erection after One Short (One Time sex). Does This surgery have anything to do with my problem...??? Plz reply to this and suggest necessary Measures so that the problem can be rectified.

Hello there...., Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices... Medications, counseling and sexual techniques — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...