Erection Not Till Climax

When I Try To Masturbate With My Hand I Never Reach The Climax But When I Try To Masturbate Using My Thighs ie. Putting My Penis Under My Thighs and Rubbing It I Usually Evacuate But At the Time Of Masturbation My Penis Is Not Erect And Still I Get the orgrasm.I Have Also A Problem That My Covering Part of penis is so much large that even after erection it becomes left .I am Worried That Whether i Can Perform Sex With My Partner or Not Do I Should Consult to any doctor.plz suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on Erection Not Till Climax

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there , I can understand your concern . Its not really a problem as to how you get your orgasm . Aa far as the foreskin is concerned if it does not retracked completely you could be having phimosis , which requires treatment . The treatment for it is surgical and involves removing of foreskin . Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.