Erection dysfunction
Hi sir,I am Sakthivel Now a days I feel sometimes like erectile dysfunction Can I able to know symptoms for it And remedy to cure it

Dear Practo User, In Erectile Dysfunction your penis loses its firmness. Your organ starts drooping and become flaccid due to less flow of blood into it. Your core muscles which participate in the firm and strong erection of your organ, start becoming weak. This leads to Erectile Dysfunction. Please do kegel exercises under the supervision of sex expert.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+101
Chat with a sexologist
Yes i have a best remedy for you Consult with me
erecton initiation n not able to insert
Absence of morning erection. Even with sexually arousing fantasies, penis remains in resting state. Difficulty in doing sexual intercourse.
Give me some details about yours problem. Since how long are you suffering,,?
Happy to help online. Take care.,!!
At ur age i believe that u just need some proper counselling... ED per se at this age is very less likely

Symptoms of mitochondrial dysfunction