Erection and cumming
I face a very bad problem of reaching to climax too soon i even get a hard on by talking just over the phon with my gf and a little amount of sperm also comes out so what should i do to overcome this problem or to control my flow

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+104
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, u problem can be solve by improving ur routine n if required will start med. Pls visit to understand the process.